Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sit down and ponder on life


I bet that people can't stop to think about their future...we keep planning what will we do??How are we going to set up life??what kind of person that we are going to be?? to whom we're going to spend our life with??how to generate money to cover up our life expense and so on..(it will be an endless discussion i guess)

Well sometimes we are too ambitious to achieve all..i'm not saying it is not good..even me myself cannot rid from this situation..but on the other side i keep asking myself what have I done in facing life?? taking long time to get the answer..so I concluded "Nothing".........hmmm

I didn't plan to say much in this entry..I just wanna share about a song which I bumped into last month..The lyric strucks me on the chord and I feel you would feel the same too..

So let us look what does Aizat trying to say in his song..."Years From Now"..enjoy~~~

aizat years from now (just click here u'll be directed to youtube)


URUSAN AIZAT AMDAN

(Intro)
What will I be years from now
What will I wear how will I look
I think too much I think too much

(Verse 1)
Sometimes its scary over thinking
What you have or haven't done
You think too much you think too much

(Verse 2)
Will the rain smell the same
Will our loosing trentrous game
And the star much shine
The color seems so blurry

(Bridge)
Will l endup all alone
Without a shoulder to cry on

(Chorus)
What will I be years from now
I have answered them but none have answered me
And when my time has come
I hope my last seconds in this life will have you
Will have you...


(Verse 3)
Will the rain smell the same
Will our loosing trentrous game
And neglect most people views
Seems so worthy

No comments: