Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It is time for a change...

I feel like changing my blog template...and this is how it looks now...

 green will always be by first choice..love it

Perhaps it might look simpler than before..actually i had no intention on posting any...but something bugs me to do so..than here i am writing nonsense..haha..(at least i made an effort to write something)

Basically why i like green?

(^_`) i feel happy when i see green
(@_@) it cheers me up
(^_^) Easily attracts me (simply i'll drag my eyes to anything looks green)
(-_-) i got few collections of green stuff and whenever i see them i feel like wanna have more 
(0_-) It brings me to the past (why??? hehe...secreto de amore wahahaha)
(0_0) Green is ME...(can't explain more)

Go green....
P/s : i've no idea why i put all the unrelated emoticons next to my points.It doesn't represent any moods..just feel like they are all cute and they should be there to make it looks more fancy.





No comments: