Sunday, October 31, 2010

MAK & ABAH

Only if could tell to the whole world how i miss my mak and abah damn sooo much...lately i've gone through such a hard time in my life and i don't realize that i've been very sensitive to every events that I encountered..even just a minor thing would burst my tears out..I need them by my side though I knew it would be IMPOSSIBLE (Ya Allah please accept their good deeds and place them with good companion who devotes You)..

I know that everything that happens to me is a test from HIM.. and I'm selected coz He know how far i can go with it..yet at the same time i could feel that i'm not..i failed to perform my very best...easily despair of my own principals...

Actually i'm going to face out a new life of my own...life that is soo alien to me..I'm all alone and i'm really lost at the moment..I know that I think too much to prepare myself before i'm making the step..Im that type of person (foresee things which I would never know in the future frm my own perspective)~ Imagining and planning my own life so I would not live that hard onwards...but the more I think the dizzy I get...I've no idea whether i can go through all the challenges by my own..

I need someone..but who is that someone???? Someone who can listen to me whenever I'm in need...someone who can motivate me every time i'm down..someone who can sooth me with words of wisdom..someone who is very understanding..someone who can show me the right path...someone who is more matured than me..someone who can cool me down..someone who can cheer me up...someone who can lend the shoulder if I cried...someone who can shed my tears..someone who can make me smile when i'm in sad...someone who can take a good care of me...someone who is too ideal in my heart...

Where is that someone??who can take over my parent's place...but I feel grateful I still have HIM (ALLAH)...who has never leave me alone...always and always there for me...He listen to me well...and I feel safe....but Allah..I can't help my self of feeling sad..coz i'm a human..normal human that u've created with such feelings...please record my pray and grant my wish..amin Ya Rabbalalamin...

No comments: