Sunday, June 27, 2010

Till death do us apart..




27th June 2010 at 9.45..a friend of mine has been taken away..




إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون

To Allah we Belong and to Him we Return


Al-Fatihah
to Shirazi Bin Ibrahim



3 years being his classmate was such a memorable thing that I couldn't forget. As I still remember he is one of the earliest TESLian that i ever known and he is the first person of telling me Terengganu words that couldn't understand at that very moment.. "Mulla-Mulla", wearing Rabbit suite during the English camp performance, driving white proton saga with the plat number TK XXX and listless memories that i couldn't state here.Every time i'm flashing back that moment it'll surely curve a smile on my face. Even though i rarely talk to him we still make good friend, he seldom talk but once he did he'll make people around laugh..that's him

I was learned that he died of motorbike accident, due to critical bleeding in the brain..On 26th June 2010 I received a message from a friend telling me that he'd involved in an accident..It doesn't sound serious to me -at-the-first place coz I was informed that he just lost control of the motorbike and fell down..Sadly his head hit the road hard that caused him to serious bleeding. 


At 3.00pm i tried to call Hanif Sidek to get latest update bout Syirazi's condition. An unknown girl picked up the phone and told me that he was in coma..She said that everyone were waiting for him to get back in conscious..i felt a bit relief coz i got a strong feeling that he will make it..But Allah knows better..He failed and still in unconscious till 7.00 pm..Around 10.00 pm i received a shocking massage telling that he was not in this world anymore..he had blissfully left all of us..


I could't bear my sadness coz i was not there and maybe can't be able to be there to pay my last respect towards him..All i can do is hard pray that Allah would accept his worship and all his good deeds, rewards him by infinite folds and easy accounts..and most importantly grant him jannatul Firdaus with good people..ameen.

No comments: