Sunday, October 17, 2010

Last minute..............................dangggggggg!!!!!!


 I got pile of works to be completed in 3 days..finishing two chapters of my paper work + quite a THICK file of portfolio + In house Seminar + Power point slides + unplanned/ additional task on manual book for material development and what else????

Eat your heart out my dear..dussssssssssssssssshhhhhhh~~this is what you deserve to get after few weeks of heaven..sort of punishment I bet..

God what a hectic week I need to face..please have mercy on me......now I need miracle to happen...

Me monologue:

Me 1: Still~ you have time for new entry..hey step on the ground please!!!..you have no time...you're a dead meat fella...

Me 2: This is how I ease my tense..better write then never instead of better late then never..haha

Me 1: aaaaaaaarggggghhhh now everything gets haywire..i'm talking to myself and answer it my own.....symptom of stress???

Me 2: Maybe..

Me 1: aaaaaaarrggghhh it happens again.......Stop talking nonsence please..will you

Me 2: You wanna know how??

Me 1: Yeahh tell me..howwwwwwwwww?????

Me 2: Easy...shut your blog off...

.....................................................................................................................................The End

No comments: